Hmmm, what is it about Holiday Inns and Trump circus events recently? Steve Bannon performed his white nationalist act to an almost empty Holiday Inn in Topeka, Kansas recently. And now 2 pro-Trump, anti-Mueller clowns performed their disappearing victim magic trick at a Holiday Inn in DC.
Meet Jacob Wohl and Jack Burkman, GOP operatives, if by operatives, I mean morons.
On the left, Jacob Wohl is a 20-year-old disgraced former hedge fund manager who earned a lifetime ban on futures trading and has since turned himself into a Trump-supporting conspiracy theorist online. On the right, Jack Burkman held a press conference with his pants fly open.
They were there to present a victim of sexual abuse at the hands of Russia Special Counsel Robert Mueller, a very serious charge.
- Except the victim did not appear.
- Except the firm leading the investigation has a phone number that goes to Jacob Wohl’s mom’s cell phone. (Wohl to mom, “Mom, I hate you. You know you are supposed to answer your phone as Surefire Intelligence.”)
- Except Surefire Intelligence’s website shows fake employees with stock photos.
- Except there is evidence that Robert Mueller was somewhere else the day of the alleged assault.
- Except there was a Trump Rat Truck in the parking lot visible from the window of the press conference room.
Hmmm, could be a Trump Rat Truck. Let’s take a closer look …
Yep, that’s definitely a Trump Rat Truck if I ever saw one, and I never have.
But Jacob and Jack have. Everyone wants their picture taken with the Trump Rat Truck.
And here’s the owner of the Trump Rat Truck, Claude Taylor of Mad Dog PAC, in the elevator with Wohl & Burkman.
I guess Claude also wanted a picture of himself with a couple rats. Hey Jacob and Jack, going down? I think so.