Hmmm, what is it about Holiday Inns and Trump circus events recently? Steve Bannon performed his white nationalist act to an almost empty Holiday Inn in Topeka, Kansas recently. And now 2 pro-Trump, anti-Mueller clowns performed their disappearing victim magic trick at a Holiday Inn in DC.
Meet Jacob Wohl and Jack Burkman, GOP operatives, if by operatives, I mean morons.
On the left, Jacob Wohl is a 20-year-old disgraced former hedge fund manager who earned a lifetime ban on futures trading and has since turned himself into a Trump-supporting conspiracy theorist online. On the right, Jack Burkman held a press conference with his pants fly open.
They were there to present a victim of sexual abuse at the hands of Russia Special Counsel Robert Mueller, a very serious charge.
- Except the victim did not appear.
- Except the firm leading the investigation has a phone number that goes to Jacob Wohl’s mom’s cell phone. (Wohl to mom, “Mom, I hate you. You know you are supposed to answer your phone as Surefire Intelligence.”)
- Except Surefire Intelligence’s website shows fake employees with stock photos.
- Except there is evidence that Robert Mueller was somewhere else the day of the alleged assault.
- Except there was a Trump Rat Truck in the parking lot visible from the window of the press conference room.