During this 2016 Presidential campaign, we have all come to learn just how considerate and thoughtful Donald Trump is. He demonstrated that consideration once again as he was speaking in North Carolina today, hinting that gun rights advocates may want to take out Hillary Clinton. How considerate of him!
Republican Presidential nominee Donald Trump has shut down this blog and most other humorous political blogs.
I saw this list of guest celebrity cameos in “Sharknado, The Fourth Awakens.”
- Gary Busey
- Tommy Davidson (“In Living Color”)
- T’Keyah Crystal Keymah (“In Living Color”)
- Imani Hakim (“Everybody Hates Chris”)
- Masiela Lusha (“George Lopez”)
- Cynthia Bailey (“Real Housewives of Atlanta”)
- Erika Girardi (“Real Housewives of Beverly Hills”)
- Robert Herjavec (“Shark Tank”)
- Lori Greiner “(Shark Tank”)
- Kym Johnson (“Dancing With the Stars”)
- Carrie Keagan (TV host)
- Gena Lee Nolin (“Baywatch”)
- Alexandra Paul (“Baywatch”)
- Benjy Bronk (“The Howard Stern Show”)
- Duane Chapman (“Dog the Bounty Hunter”)
- Stacey Dash (“Clueless”)
- David Faustino (“Married With Children”)
- Frank Mir (MMA fighter)
- Roy Nelson (MMA fighter)
- Seth Rollins (WWE star)
- Vince Neil (Motley Crue)
- Wayne Newton
- Todd Chrisley (Chrisley Knows Best”)
- Savannah Chrisley (Chrisley Knows Best”)
- Grayson Chrisley (Chrisley Knows Best”)
- Dr. Drew Pinsky (“Loveline” host)
- Patti Stanger (“Millionaire Matchmaker”)
- Corey Taylor (Slipknot)
- Andre “Black Nerd” Meadows (YouTube star)
- DeStorm Power (YouTube star)
- iJustine (YouTube star)
- Paul Shaffer (“The Late Show”)
- Carrot Top (comedian)
- Chippendales dancers
- Dolvett Quince (“The Biggest Loser”)
- Gilbert Gottfried (comedian)
- Hayley Hasselhoff (“Fearless”)
- Taylor-Ann Hasselhoff (“Rich Kids Of Beverly Hills)
- Stassi Schroeder (“Vanderpump Rules”)
- Jax Taylor (“Vanderpump Rules”)
- Steve Guttenberg (“Police Academy”)
- Al Roker (“Today Show”)
- Natalie Morales (“Today Show”)
- Jedward (music group)
- Jay DeMarcus (Rascal Flatts)
Before I knew the list was from the latest Sharknado movie, I thought it may have been a list of the speakers from the Republican National Convention.
A devastating balloon drop closed the Democratic National Convention, killing 3 while injuring 6 including Democratic Presidential nominee Hillary Clinton.
Retired Admiral John Hutson said about Republican Presidential nominee Donald Trump at the Democratic National Convention, “Donald, you’re not fit to polish John McCain’s boots.” Of course, this was a complete red herring as we all know that John McCain prefers loafers (see Sarah Palin as former running mate).
The Democratic National Convention got off to a rocky start as Bernie Sanders believers appeared ready to take the Jonestown route rather than endorse Hillary Clinton. But the Democratic convention soon settled into thoughtful, rational, stirring speeches presented by prestigious politicians, everyday people, and A-list celebrities not named Scott Baio. What is a political blogger to write about?
Melania Trump commented on First Lady Michelle Obama’s speech at the Democratic National Convention.
The time is nigh for the Democrats to show that a national nominating convention can be substantive and offer clear plans for the country, and not be a thinly-disguised WWE backstory of the feud between Terrible Trump and Killer Cruz. But I think if the Dems want to try and sway some on-the-fence Trump backers to vote Democratic, here are some suggestions to add a little pizzazz to their convention.
Republicans have constructed the most overtly anti-LGBT platform in history, but Republican Presidential candidate Donald Trump is doing his best to show he is sympathetic towards the LGBT community.
While it appears that Melania Trump’s speech last night at the Republican National Convention did include similar words and thoughts that Michelle Obama’s 2008 speech used, that likely unintended cribbing could have and should have been easily explained away. Instead, the Plagiargate scandal has now just widened.
Donald Trump is reconsidering his choice of Mike Pence as Vice President.
On Face The Nation this morning, conservative pundit and publisher of The Federalist, Ben Domenech, said that “Now this party (Republican) is coming to Cleveland to die.”
The Republican presidential ticket of Donald Trump and Michael Pence is set to enhance the Trump legacy.
Residents of the UK already have over 1,000,000 names on a petition to re-do the Brexit vote. I think it is kind of clever that the Brits have a Plan B in case they royally screw-up, which they appear to believe they did.
Ted was not the only Cruz to take a beating on the night of the Indiana primary election.
At a recent campaign stop, ersatz Vice Presidential candidate Carly Fiorina accurately portrayed which direction the Ted Cruz campaign is headed. Continue reading “Make Carly Upright Again”
Donald Trump has been making “birther” claims this whole campaign that Ted Cruz is not a natural born citizen and not eligible to be elected President. Well, he was born in Canada, eh? I am not prepared to go into a Constitutional interpretation here as both Cruz and Trump weave in and out of the Constitution whenever it suits their needs. My point is that after losing to Cruz in the Wisconsin Republican primary election, Trump has completely confused his birther argument against Cruz along with his followers.
The political gasbag pundits on TV can analyze all they want how super PAC’s derailed the Donald Trump campaign for at least a little while in Wisconsin. They missed what really was Trump’s downfall, but the people of Wisconsin did not.