During this 2016 Presidential campaign, we have all come to learn just how considerate and thoughtful Donald Trump is. He demonstrated that consideration once again as he was speaking in North Carolina today, hinting that gun rights advocates may want to take out Hillary Clinton. How considerate of him!
I saw this list of guest celebrity cameos in “Sharknado, The Fourth Awakens.”
- Gary Busey
- Tommy Davidson (“In Living Color”)
- T’Keyah Crystal Keymah (“In Living Color”)
- Imani Hakim (“Everybody Hates Chris”)
- Masiela Lusha (“George Lopez”)
- Cynthia Bailey (“Real Housewives of Atlanta”)
- Erika Girardi (“Real Housewives of Beverly Hills”)
- Robert Herjavec (“Shark Tank”)
- Lori Greiner “(Shark Tank”)
- Kym Johnson (“Dancing With the Stars”)
- Carrie Keagan (TV host)
- Gena Lee Nolin (“Baywatch”)
- Alexandra Paul (“Baywatch”)
- Benjy Bronk (“The Howard Stern Show”)
- Duane Chapman (“Dog the Bounty Hunter”)
- Stacey Dash (“Clueless”)
- David Faustino (“Married With Children”)
- Frank Mir (MMA fighter)
- Roy Nelson (MMA fighter)
- Seth Rollins (WWE star)
- Vince Neil (Motley Crue)
- Wayne Newton
- Todd Chrisley (Chrisley Knows Best”)
- Savannah Chrisley (Chrisley Knows Best”)
- Grayson Chrisley (Chrisley Knows Best”)
- Dr. Drew Pinsky (“Loveline” host)
- Patti Stanger (“Millionaire Matchmaker”)
- Corey Taylor (Slipknot)
- Andre “Black Nerd” Meadows (YouTube star)
- DeStorm Power (YouTube star)
- iJustine (YouTube star)
- Paul Shaffer (“The Late Show”)
- Carrot Top (comedian)
- Chippendales dancers
- Dolvett Quince (“The Biggest Loser”)
- Gilbert Gottfried (comedian)
- Hayley Hasselhoff (“Fearless”)
- Taylor-Ann Hasselhoff (“Rich Kids Of Beverly Hills)
- Stassi Schroeder (“Vanderpump Rules”)
- Jax Taylor (“Vanderpump Rules”)
- Steve Guttenberg (“Police Academy”)
- Al Roker (“Today Show”)
- Natalie Morales (“Today Show”)
- Jedward (music group)
- Jay DeMarcus (Rascal Flatts)
Before I knew the list was from the latest Sharknado movie, I thought it may have been a list of the speakers from the Republican National Convention.
A devastating balloon drop closed the Democratic National Convention, killing 3 while injuring 6 including Democratic Presidential nominee Hillary Clinton.
Retired Admiral John Hutson said about Republican Presidential nominee Donald Trump at the Democratic National Convention, “Donald, you’re not fit to polish John McCain’s boots.” Of course, this was a complete red herring as we all know that John McCain prefers loafers (see Sarah Palin as former running mate).
The time is nigh for the Democrats to show that a national nominating convention can be substantive and offer clear plans for the country, and not be a thinly-disguised WWE backstory of the feud between Terrible Trump and Killer Cruz. But I think if the Dems want to try and sway some on-the-fence Trump backers to vote Democratic, here are some suggestions to add a little pizzazz to their convention.
Republicans have constructed the most overtly anti-LGBT platform in history, but Republican Presidential candidate Donald Trump is doing his best to show he is sympathetic towards the LGBT community.
Donald Trump is reconsidering his choice of Mike Pence as Vice President.
The Republican presidential ticket of Donald Trump and Michael Pence is set to enhance the Trump legacy.
Happy Independence Day. I’d like to present some appropriate cookies to our politicians.
Bernie Sanders has refused to concede his loss to Hillary Clinton for the Democratic Presidential Nomination.
Ted Cruz’s Presidential run is over.
At a recent campaign stop, ersatz Vice Presidential candidate Carly Fiorina accurately portrayed which direction the Ted Cruz campaign is headed. Continue reading “Make Carly Upright Again”
The political gasbag pundits on TV can analyze all they want how super PAC’s derailed the Donald Trump campaign for at least a little while in Wisconsin. They missed what really was Trump’s downfall, but the people of Wisconsin did not.
Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump has backed off his pledge to support the party’s eventual nominee, regardless of who it is.
Last night at CNN’s Republican Town Hall, moderator Anderson Cooper argued that presidential candidate Donald Trump was arguing like a 5 year old.
Just as the Cruz campaign grabbed a little momentum yesterday when Ted Cruz overwhelming won the Utah Republican caucus, it suffered a momentum-halting, huge setback today.
It seems completely normal to hear that Republican Presidential candidate Donald Trump is threatening Ted Cruz, but now the wives are involved, the gloves are off and food may be spilled.
After an anti-Trump PAC tweeted out revealing pictures of Melania Trump from a GQ photoshoot, husband Donald came to her aid and threatened via twitter to “spill the beans” on Heidi Cruz. He didn’t provide more details about what dirt he was planning to dish on Heidi. I hope it is not the police report from 11 years ago that indicated she was having some mental health incident. Yawn. I mean, she MARRIED Ted Cruz. I think anyone would have mental health challenges being married to that creepy guy.
The final Republican debate has been canceled, but not because Donald Trump and John Kasich have decided not to participate.