Sure, there is no doubt that I would have taken Trump’s official inauguration poster offered by the Library of Congress for $16.95 and altered it for comic effect. Blacked-out tooth, bald head, Alfred E. Neuman’s face, spelling error, etc. were all viable comical possibilities guaranteed to have my readers rolling on the floor with laughter as they typically do when reading any of my posts. If you are not doing that, please start. You don’t know what you are missing. That helps make my posts seem much funnier than they actually are.
Anyway, as you can plainly see, my handiwork was rendered unnecessary as Team Trump took the wheel and steered their inauguration poster directly into a brick wall with a basic spelling error. If you cannot find it, please stop reading this blog and head immediately to the Breitbart site, or better still, turn on Fox News where the ability to read is optional and actually a detriment to the enjoyment of their “news.” You will feel much more comfortable in your new destination.
There is not much I can really do as once again Trump’s reality trumps whatever I had planned in the way of a satirical rendering. I guess I could add some punchlines:
- Betsy DeVos and her views on education are already having an effect on Team Trump. (weak attempt since they are all idiots)
- Team Trump reports that by not printing that “o,” over 1 billion dollars in white ink will be saved since this will be the largest selling poster of all time.
- Team Trump reports savings from not printing that “o” will be used to fund The Wall.
- Your a idiot. I dont see nothing rong with that their poster and I want me won. – Typical Trump Supporter
- Kellyanne Conway and Sean Spicer both report that there is no misspelling as the “to” in that context is an alternative spelling.
I guess I should actually be thanking Team Trump. They did the comical photo alteration for me. All I had to do was add my text. Thanks Trump!
Editor’s Note: Sadly, for those interested in purchasing that poster (like me!), it was removed from the LOC’s website last night.