Some people were shocked that Trump rolled out the My Pillow guy, Mike Lindell, during the COVID-19 coronavirus press conference yesterday.
Not me. Let’s see, what is on the My Pillow guy’s resume?
- Admitted ocaine & crack user from late 80s through the 2000s.
- Prior to starting the drugs, he had accumulated several DWIs for alcohol abuse.
- Owed the mafia tens of thousands of dollars due to gambling debts. Paid off his gambling debts by gambling sober for a while and winning.
- Multiple bankruptcies to his name.
- Divorced in 2008.
- First arrest for domestic assault in 2008. Order of protection was given to his alleged victim.
- Second arrest just a couple months later for violating that order of protection. He pleaded guilty to this charge and the assualt charge was dismissed.
- Third arrest in 2008 was for passing bad checks. Charges were dropped when he agreed to pay restitution.
- Late in 2008, his drug dealers staged an intervention on his behalf.
- Second divorce in 2013 after a 1 month marriage.
- He agreed to pay a one million dollar settlement in 2016 for fraudulent health claims related to My Pillow.
- Better Business Bureau lowers its rating for My Pillow to F in 2017.
- He received an honorary doctorate from Jerry Falwell Jr’s Liberty University in 2019. Yes, the same Liberty University that just reopened and is spreading the COVID-19 coronavirus amongst students.
Mike Lindell is perfect to stand with Trump. Both have been drug users, criminals, and continue to be grifters. Do not buy any My Pillow product.
What I was pleasantly surprised at was the unveiling of the new Abbott COVID-19 coronavirus test.
Abbott Labs has passed the test in this time of crisis. Thanks to Abbott for stepping-up. However, when Trump unveiled the new Abbott test, he failed miserably.
He unboxed it and displayed it upside down.
Oh, wait. Someone pointed out the problem, and Trump will correct it, right?
Yep, close that door and push it forward a bit. Perfect. Still upside down.
Here’s the thing. From Trump’s perspective based on where he was standing and looking at it, it looked correct to him. The problem is that’s the only way Trump looks at anything – from his perspective. Nothing else matters to him.