We are in a foxhole standing shoulder-to-shoulder, ankle deep in our own filth as we bravely wage the war to defend Christmas. No longer will Barack Alleged Obama not say Merry Christmas to the American people.
OK, bad example. But how do we know the context of those alleged Merry Christmases? Perhaps they were being said in way to mock the USA for the amusement of Obama’s ISIS co-conspirators.
Thankfully, we now have a new Royal Family to lead the way to a Merry Christmas and wage war on those who only wish Happy Holidays. Just take a look at Donald Trump’s Twitter home page image …
WARNING: This is an experimental, interactive post. Read with caution.
This was a great Made In America Week, celebrating the USA’s production capability. We are grateful for Donald Trump’s contribution to USA production, although that may sound counter-intuitive since just about everything with a Trump name on it such as all of Ivanka’s fashion line and Trump’s golf paraphernalia is made outside the USA, except for those crappy MAGA caps.
And then we have this tweet …
While other stores like Nordstrom are abandoning the Ivanka Trump brand of merchandise either for flagging sales or her political position, Walmart is strengthening the relationship with the Trump brand. Walmart is ready to unveil Ivanka’s line of action (or not) sportswear designed to appeal to their kind of shopper. We were able to get a sneak peek …
White House First Ladies have a history of doing some amazing things for people of this country and all over the world.
- Dolley Madison saved many American treasures from the White House before the British burned it in the War of 1812. She also made a great snack cake.
- Eleanor Roosevelt was instrumental in the formation of the United Nations.
- Betty Ford was a strong advocate for the Equal Rights Amendment, soon to be a former amendment if Team Trump has anything to say about it.
- Rosalynn Carter chose to advocate for mental health issues, although not well enough considering the recent election results.
- Laura Bush stayed married to a moron.
We now have the scoop on what First Lady Trump will promote, besides Ivanka’s new fall line.
Republican Presidential nominee Donald Trump rolled out his FIRST plan today. FIRST stands for Fix It Right Says Trump, and is meant to be a team-focused attempt to address America’s problems with teams being led by experts on those issues.
Donald Trump himself heads the America FIRST team, and has started making appointments to head his various FIRST teams that will tackle and fix America’s problems.