This appears to be big breaking news on the World Wide Interweb.
I have so many questions, including these:
- Is that why my recent blood tests showed I am deficient in graphene oxide?
- What foods can I eat that are rich in graphene oxide in order to help feed the alien critter inside me? I love pets.
- Why 3 legs on the alien critter?
- What other animal has 3 legs? Give up? A stool pigeon. Get it?
- How can Pfizer pack both tracking microchips AND this alien critter in the vaccine?
- If Pfizer can do that, can Pfizer help me pack my suitcase for my next trip?
- What’s the point of the silent P in Pfizer? My pee is rarely silent.
Now that this blog post has deteriorated into toilet jokes, it may be time to wrap it up. But not before suggesting that my award-winning book is a good book to read on the toilet and anywhere else. Click here to buy for under a buck.
One thought on “Monsters Inside Us”