My wife and I have discussed where we would like to retire. Maybe some place with a little warmer climate, by the water, and with affordable housing would be nice. Hmm, sounds like a trailer park in Louisiana would possibly qualify for consideration. But not just any trailer park will do. How does Tee Boi’s Swinger Trailer Park in Louisiana sound? Take a look and decide for yourself.
You just have to love their Moto/motto. But I am left with oh-so-many questions.
- Are David Aucoin, the guy in the video, and Tee Boi the same person?
- If you answered “no” to the above question, can you tell me when you have ever seen David and Tee together? Care to rethink your answer to the first question?
- Does David Aucoin/Tee Boi think an old t-shirt is the best attire to wear when promoting a new business venture?
- Is the rusty building for sale?
- When the first tropical storm rips through and destroys the trailer park, who will clean up the swingers’ toys that will be scattered all over?
- Will the scattered swingers’ toys be considered an environmental hazard?
On second thought, Chicago’s kind of nice.