My wife and I have discussed where we would like to retire. Maybe some place with a little warmer climate, by the water, and with affordable housing would be nice. Hmm, sounds like a trailer park in Louisiana would possibly qualify for consideration. But not just any trailer park will do. How does Tee Boi’s Swinger Trailer Park in Louisiana sound? Take a look and decide for yourself.
You just have to love their Moto/motto. But I am left with oh-so-many questions.
- Are David Aucoin, the guy in the video, and Tee Boi the same person?
- If you answered “no” to the above question, can you tell me when you have ever seen David and Tee together? Care to rethink your answer to the first question?
- Does David Aucoin/Tee Boi think an old t-shirt is the best attire to wear when promoting a new business venture?
- Is the rusty building for sale?
- When the first tropical storm rips through and destroys the trailer park, who will clean up the swingers’ toys that will be scattered all over?
- Will the scattered swingers’ toys be considered an environmental hazard?
On second thought, Chicago’s kind of nice.
3 thoughts on “A Swinging Retirement”
Hilarious. Am reserving my place now. Just gotta find a decent pic of Mrs B first. That strapline “Bring hour house, share your spouse” is the best!
Thanks for reading and commenting. It does sound like it will be an interesting place with an eclectic mix of residents. If the trailer’s rockin’ …