My 12 year old daughter is still casually interested in Halloween. She was thrilled to see we received this invite from a neighbor.
I have so many questions …
- If everyone brings a face cover for the piñata, isn’t that going to be too many for the piñata to wear?
- Does the piñata really need a face cover?
- Can’t the piñata provide its own face cover?
- If the face covers are for party attendees to wear, are they because of COVID or is the piñata loaded with shrapnel?
- Can we use the water provided to clean our potential shrapnel wounds?
- Is a piñata a small piña?
I expect my daughter to attend, stand around, try and look cool, and not attack a defenseless piñata. But she will definitely be wearing a mask, just like all of us should when we are around other non-piñata humans.