I spotted this article.
Let me try and get this straight.
- The anti-maskers refused to wear a mask because the lack of fresh air would kill them.
- Then, the anti-maskers also became anti-vaxxers once the life-saving vaccines became available.
- Now, the anti-vaxxers are becoming pro-maskers so the vaccinated (like me) don’t “shed” the vaccine onto them, which is impossible but not as wacky as most of their conspiracy theories.
- The result is that anti-vaxxers now at least have a modicum of protection from the killer pandemic because of becoming pro-maskers.
- But have they forgotten about the lack of fresh air killing them if they wear a mask?
These people make my head hurt. We all need to get vaccinated. But if you don’t, wear a mask and feel free to social distance far from me so I don’t “shed” on you.
Editor’s Note: Jim does suffer from occasional seasonal dandruff and may literally shed on you. Distance yourself appropriately.